I will be adding Facts I like and ones Tina Shares with me each week on Friday.
1. A photo quote that is very telling and since we are talking Vulnerable this month it is very fitting:
2. A song:
3. A little bit of “us”:
We are part of the Youth Team at our Church – we are those two super SMILER’S there in front!
4. A good Quote from a great author:
“Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
― Brene Brown
5. A video from that author :
This video was the beginning of our VULNERABLE journey here at Friendships of Love. It is so eye opening and really gets you thinking down deep into the levels within self that when affected cause real change.
I may be moving but I am not leaving behind my link up with RACHEL
6. Something Funny:
Every women hates that when we clean and people mess it up…right??
7. Picture of the week:
HOMEMADE PIZZA BOATS!!! YUMMY!!
or my link up with Mrs.4444
8. Something to get involved with:
BANK TRANSFER DAY <—click link for their facebook page.
Move your money from BIG BANKS to local credit unions!! DEPRIVE them of using your money to serve themselves!
9. SO TRUE:
Make everyday count!
10. Fancifully Random Friday Facts on Stars Rain moving &
revamping @ Friendships of Love:
THANKS FOR JOINING ME HERE!!
11. I have a PS: Tina also posted today, a very thought provoking writing about Vulnerability. <—– click here to read -enjoy!