It is nothing we that we have on our own…
it is HIM in whom we have our strength
HIM who provides bread
Him who gives riches
Him who fights the battle
and HE IS IN US!!!
When it gets tough with life & stuff
1. TIP OF THE WEEK — VINEGAR:
1 cup of this in the “ OH MAN , I LEFT THE LAUNDRY IN THE WASHER AGAIN and it has a musty smell!” moment. I did this ran a rinse cycle & the 1 cup and it still had a little smell (I thought CRAP – FAIL!!) but I had already washed it a second time…so I dried it. When it was all dry…NO SMELL only the fabric softener I love to smell was there!! WOOT!! ( EPIC SUCCESS)
2. NEW SERIES:
Over at my other blog Stars Rain I am starting a series called THE TREE MAN’S SHOW AND TELL. My Husband is the tree man who brings interesting things home here and there. Well THIS THING that he brought home prompted me to start the series – I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!! Ewwwww!
Linking with :
3. Something Good:
FINALLY CLEANED OFF THE FRONT PORCH!! yeah!!!!!! No seriously this is a big deal. There was this grim that was on the siding here on the porch since the flood of 2008. I found something that worked to get it off!! GREASED LIGHTNING!
4. A SONG:
Your all I need!!
5. Beauty coming out of the Garden:
6. A sneaky self portrait:
Look what I found on my camera….lol SO CUTE HE IS!
7. Tidbits Mrs. 4444 style:
* Made a big dent in the big upstairs hallway closet…still much more to go.
* Got the daughters closet and room decluttered… whoa piles and piles !! 6 Wal-Mart sacks of garbage, 4 bags of clothes for giving to a family with littler girlies, and two boxes for donation..HURRAY!!!
* Been holding in some emotional stuff..not good! Time for some emo-dealing.
* Did you know I like poetry so much I write it … I have another blog..yeah that’s 3 ..lol
* I need a couple plants for that barren white porch…maybe Hy-Vee is still having their 50 % off garden area sale..HMMM?? I will let ya know!
8. Favorite WFW:
9. I said I would let you know:
Ok it was NOT 50% but it was 20% so I got a few and re-potted. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!
10. THANKS TO YOU:
I really appreciate all those who stop and check out these Friday Facts. I love your comments. I often wonder if you listen to the songs…do you like them? curious I am.
1. A song:
I heard this song while driving home from my visit to my sisters….SUCH POWER!!
2. A Simple Recipe:
THEN ADD THIS
3. Something worth checking out:
Emily is an amazing writer…her blog posts are always touching to me . http://www.emilywierenga.com/
4. Favorite WFW:
I love the visual here… LIGHT in a dark place SHINES EVERYTIME!
5. YEAH, I DRUG MINE:
(click picture to enlarge)
6. A Quote:
Child abuse is the REAL root of all problems.
I am inclined to think so…what we were subject to, we either repeat or swing so far the other way that we parent out of balance.
7. A photo collage:
We were out in my sisters yard at the fire pit making smores…and this is what little mister thought to do.
(click picture to enlarge) the looks on their faces in that last bottom right shot are so intense..lol
8. A song:
beautiful on so many levels
9. A Photo Quote:
DON’T DO THAT!!
10. EWWWWWWWWWW WEIRD!:
*Last week I skipped Friday Facts (anyone miss me? )
* I was visiting my sister in another state, hanging by her pool in the sunshine, getting more tan than I am!
* Yesterday a half of a bottle of Windex spilled out on to the floor mat of my car…ROOLLLL THE WINDOWS DOWN!! Terrible!
* Does anyone else have a friend they like talking to so much that you will go to a meeting at 6:30 and be done with that by 8 and you end up standing in the parking lot until 10:15 just having a grand ol’ conversation. <—that’s me and Tina! lol (last night)
* Got home from vaca and cleaned an upstairs closet out in my sons room that use to be my room..now he HAS a closet! WOOT!!